Thursday 10 November 2011

[ Tekanan Graviti Hati ]

This is last day
at 
ALPHA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY

whats going on here?
I feel sad and upset. There is lot of things hurt me here.
Including someone who really I thought can be someone of my someone.
Last day, I just kick someone who try to touch me.
FUCKING SHIT!

and last night,
I and him stay at the ladder of my dorm.
And I am shocked to see MAT REMPIT that is guy who want to try to touch me a few day ago.
Shit!

To the guy :
aku ingat kau kawan aku. tapi kau lebih dari seekor SYAITAN. kau fikir aku apa!

but its okay, because.

SATURDAY [ 12 NOVEMBER 2011 ]
i am leaving 

Its too hard for me to make this decision while leaving someone who I need,
I want and surely I LOVE with all my heart. 
I don't know whether he can loves me as I DO..

Dear him,
I am tired to stay like this. If you can understand, my life is confused now. I don't know and I am not sure If I make the right decision for my life. I am so sorry dear. Please forgive me. I hurt you.
Last, I have promise to you that I am the One who will cares and make you happy.
But I am the one,
The one who always make you hurt.
Get angry and upset.
SORRY AGAIN. and I think its not enough to treat you heart,
You know what, every step that I take today is the million wrong answer for my life..
Damn it! hmm. I am worrying to let you alone here. I don't want to faced any changes someday that will hurt you. I don't feel brave If I have to lost you someday.
I don't want to faced the statement. It will hurt me million times than before.
This time is the last day, that both us fight.
The day that I am waiting you text and hoping you to contact me.
But Its okay.
Maybe leaving tomorrow will make you feel better.
Sorry Dear, still loving you.

p/s : queen. Please controlled your self. Don't ever let tour tears drop again.



 Thankyouforthebleedingheart.

1 comment:

  1. Does it really hurt that much?:(..anyway..be tough!..:)

    ReplyDelete